INTERVIEW. Kiran Naidoo on his Survivor SA: Immunity Island exit: 'I knew I was going home and I tried figuring out what else I can do.'

Ini adalah berita terbaru dan menarik dengan judul INTERVIEW. Kiran Naidoo on his Survivor SA: Immunity Island exit: 'I knew I was going home and I tried figuring out what else I can do.'. Silahkan baca dan menyimak artikelnya.
by Thinus FerreiraKiran Naidoo (29), the Durban-born strategy consultant from Johannesburg, left Survivor South Africa: Immunity Island on M-Net (DStv 101) and became the next member of the jury after his torch got snuffed when Chappies yet again won the immunity challenge.You never told us in the show that you're a superfan. We realised it in the episode of the family get-together where you said
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang INTERVIEW. Kiran Naidoo on his Survivor SA: Immunity Island exit: 'I knew I was going home and I tried figuring out what else I can do.' . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
INTERVIEW. Kiran Naidoo on his Survivor SA: Immunity Island exit: 'I knew I was going home and I tried figuring out what else I can do.' INTERVIEW. Kiran Naidoo on his Survivor SA: Immunity Island exit: 'I knew I was going home and I tried figuring out what else I can do.' Reviewed by Admin Blog on 5:24 AM Rating: 5

Info Terbaru

Powered by Blogger.