INTERVIEW. Anela 'Smash' Majozi on Survivor SA: 'I'm not R1 million richer but I feel very richer for having experienced this show.'

Ini adalah berita terbaru dan menarik dengan judul INTERVIEW. Anela 'Smash' Majozi on Survivor SA: 'I'm not R1 million richer but I feel very richer for having experienced this show.'. Silahkan baca dan menyimak artikelnya.
by Thinus FerreiraAnela "Smash" Majozi smashed his way to second place in M-Net's Survivor South Africa: Immunity Island, making it to 39 days and just losing out to Nicole Wilmans.  You're a math educator and a rugby player. How would you say did you math skills help you in Survivor?Smash: That's a good question, I think obviously when you are a math teacher you have a very a naturally,
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang INTERVIEW. Anela 'Smash' Majozi on Survivor SA: 'I'm not R1 million richer but I feel very richer for having experienced this show.' . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
INTERVIEW. Anela 'Smash' Majozi on Survivor SA: 'I'm not R1 million richer but I feel very richer for having experienced this show.' INTERVIEW. Anela 'Smash' Majozi on Survivor SA: 'I'm not R1 million richer but I feel very richer for having experienced this show.' Reviewed by Admin Blog on 9:24 PM Rating: 5

Info Terbaru

Powered by Blogger.