South Africa's Michaela Kleinsmith wins Apple TV+'s global music competition show My Kind of Country.

Ini adalah berita terbaru dan menarik dengan judul South Africa's Michaela Kleinsmith wins Apple TV+'s global music competition show My Kind of Country.. Silahkan baca dan menyimak artikelnya.
by Thinus FerreiraThe South African singer Michaela Kleinsmith from Cape Town is the winner of the first season of Apple TV+'s new global music competition series My Kind of Country, who will now get a life-changing experience from Apple in the form of global exposure for her music across Apple TV+ and Apple Music.Michaela Kleinsmith who grew up watching singing competition shows and dreamed of
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang South Africa's Michaela Kleinsmith wins Apple TV+'s global music competition show My Kind of Country. . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
South Africa's Michaela Kleinsmith wins Apple TV+'s global music competition show My Kind of Country. South Africa's Michaela Kleinsmith wins Apple TV+'s global music competition show My Kind of Country. Reviewed by Admin Blog on 4:24 PM Rating: 5

Info Terbaru

Powered by Blogger.