Cardi B Says She’s Never Getting Plastic Surgery Again

Ini adalah berita terbaru dan menarik dengan judul Cardi B Says She’s Never Getting Plastic Surgery Again. Silahkan baca dan menyimak artikelnya.
Cardi B is done with plastic surgery.

The singer, born Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, revealed her intention to stop going under the knife via Twitter on Wednesday.

“I been working out for the past 2 weeks cause bitch I ain’t getting surgery again but let me tell you I haven’t got a headache ever since,” she tweeted on Wednesday.

The “Money” rapper, 26, showed off her swollen feet via Instagram on Monday and revealed it was a complication stemming liposuction.

She took to Instagram Live to add, “I hate canceling shows because I love money. I’m a money addict, and I get paid a lot of money, a lot of money for these shows. A lot of money. I’m canceling millions of dollars in shows, but like, health is wealth so I have to do what I have to do.”

Cardi also defended her decision to have a breast augmentation in addition to liposuction instead of exercising after giving birth to Kulture Kiari Cephus last July.

“[People tell me], ‘You lazy, you should just work out,’” she said on Instagram Live. “I do whatever the f—k I want to do with my body. I don’t have the time of day like you do. Like, my job as an entertainer is a 24-hour job, bro. So no, I don’t have time to work out and I wanted specific things that I know that no matter how much I work out, [will] not get fixed.”
Terima kasih karena telah membaca informasi tentang Cardi B Says She’s Never Getting Plastic Surgery Again . Silahkan membaca berita lainnya.
Cardi B Says She’s Never Getting Plastic Surgery Again Cardi B Says She’s Never Getting Plastic Surgery Again Reviewed by Admin Blog on 10:33 AM Rating: 5

Info Terbaru

Powered by Blogger.